BITSAT 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus – The Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test, also known as BITSAT is an university level examination which is organized by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, (BITS),Pilani. BITSAT 2018 is an online based examination which is conducted every year for providing admissions to all the degree courses offered by BITS and other campuses. Students get admissions in engineering, pharmacy and science courses through BITS 2018 examination.
In this article we have provided in detailed information about BITSAT 2018 examination like Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates etc.
BITSAT 2018 Exam Notification Details
Candidates must note that according to the latest BITSAT 2018 Exam Notification, the BITSAT 2018 Application Form will be available from 19th December 2017.
BITSAT 2018 Exam Important Dates
|BITSAT 2018 Application Form Release Date||19th December 2017|
|BITSAT 2018 Exam Application Form Last Date||March 2018 (1st Week)|
|BITSAT 2018 Application Editing||March 2018 (2nd Week)|
|Allotment of Exam Centre||March 2018 (2nd Week)|
|Exam Slot Booking||3rd week of March or Last week of May 2018|
|BITSAT 2018 Hall Ticket Release Date||3rd week of April or Last week of April 2018|
|BITSAT 2018 Exam Date||3rd Week of May or Last week of May 2018|
|BITSAT 2018 Admission Apply Date||2nd of week of May or Last week of June 2018|
|Admit list or wait list release date||1st week of July 2018|
BITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the BITSAT 2018 examination must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria mentioned below.
- B.Pharma Course Educational Qualification
Students must have cleared the 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/ Biology subjects
- Other Courses (Except B.Pharm) Educational Qualification
Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized boards with physics, chemistry and mathematics subject.
- Appearing Candidates
Students who have passed 12th exam in 2017 or appearing in 2018 are eligible to apply.
- Percentage Criteria
In 12th examination, candidate must have obtained 75% marks in PCB/ PCM group.
BITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No of Questions|
|Part IV||Mathematics/ Biology (for B.Pharm)||45|
BITSAT 2018 Syllabus
The Syllabus of BITSAT 2018 examination will be based on the NCERT Syllabus of 11th & 12th standard. The Syllabus will comprise of subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning.
Complex Number, The Fundamental Theorem of Algebra, Theory of Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Geometry and harmonic progressions, Logarithms and their properties, Exponential series, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Pascal’s Triangle etc.
State of Matter, Atomic Structure, Thermodynamics, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Electro Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen and S- Block Elements, etc
Units & Measurements, Kinematics, Newtons Law of Motion, Impluse and Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, etc.
Diversity in Liquid World, Cell – The Unit of Life, Structure and Function, Genetics and Evolution, Structure and Function – Plants, Structure and Function – Animals, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants etc.
Binary Logic, Verbal Reasoning, Non- verbal reasoning, Analogy, Puzzle Test, Syllogism, Classification Test, Alphabet Test, Eligibility Test etc.
Reading Comprehensions, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Analogies, Syllogisms, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Conclusion, Composition, Comprehension, Word Formation etc
How to Apply for BITSAT 2018 Application Form
The BITSAT 2018 Application Form will be available only through Online mode on 19th December 2017. Below we have ellaborated simple steps to follow on How to Apply for BITSAT 2018 Application Form
- Candidates first have to register on BITSAT official website by entering details like Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email etc.
- After successfully registering candidates have to enter basic details like 12th exam, test centre preferences etc.
- Candidates can make the payment of the Application Fee through Offline or Online Mode.
- Submit the Application Form and take the print out for further use.
- For Male Candidate : Rs. 2200/-
- For Female Candidate: Rs. 1700/-
Candidate can make the payment of the Application Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and Cash Payment at ICICI Bank.
In case of choosing Dubai as a exam centre, then students have to pay US $ 50 (Rs. 3000/- ) for both male and female candidates.
BITSAT 2018 Admit Card
- The BITSAT 2018 Admit Card shall be released only through Online mode.
- Successful registered candidates will be able to download the admit card through the website.
- The BITSAT 2018 Admit Card will consist the details like Candidates Name, Exam Date & Timing, exam venue, etc.
Candidate must note that without Admit Card candidates are not permitted to sit in the examination.
BITSAT Result 2018
- BITSAT 2018 Exam Result will be available only through Online Mode.
- Candidates can check their results by entering their roll no on the website.
- After the declaration of result, two merit list shall be released.
- One Merit List will be released for B.Pharm Courses and one for other courses.