NEET 2018 Application Form & Registration – How to Apply @ cbseneet.nic.in – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test , NEET 2018 Application Form will be released by the CBSE Board on its official website in the month of January 2018. NEET 2018 is the important examination for the students willing to take admissions into Medical and Dental courses at various colleges in India. Thus NEET examination is the only way for the candidates to get admissions in Medical/ Dental courses offered by various government and private colleges.
Also Read : BITSAT 2018 Application Form
In this article we have covered each and every details about the NEET 2018 Application, Registration Process, Eligibility Criteria , Important Dates & How to Apply Online @ cbseneet.nic.in
NEET 2018 Important Dates
|NEET 2018 Official Notification Release Date||January 2018|
|NEET 2018 Application Form Release Date||January 2018 (Last Week)|
|NEET 2018 Application Form Submission Last Date||March 2018 (1st Week)|
|NEET 2018 Application Correction Window||March 2018 (2nd Week)|
|NEET 2018 Exam Date||10th May 2018|
NEET 2018 Exam – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the NEET 2018 examination must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria prescibed by the CBSE Board. So Candidates must read the Eligibility Criteria carefully before applying for the NEET 2018 application form. Below we have listed the important NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
Indian, OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India), PIO (Persons of Indian Origin), NRI & Foreign candidates can apply for NEET exam.
- The minimum age limit of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate must be 25 years (30 years for reserved categories) on the date of examination.
Candidates can apply for Three times for the NEET examination
- Biotechnology or any other elective subject with English in the qualifying exam.
Percentage in 12th exam
Candidate must have obtained the following percentage in PCB Group
|Other Backward Category||40%|
For all the indian citizens, Aadhaar Card is mandatory to apply for NEET examination
NEET 2018 Registration Process
Candidates applying for the NEET 2018 examination can check the Registration process mentioned below.
- The NEET 2018 Application Form will be provided through Online Process only.
- Students should read the information bulletin carefully before filling the NEET 2018 Application Form.
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana (opted seats under 15% of all India Quota) will be required self declaration to apply for NEET examination.
- Students must keep ready with them scanned images of the photograph (10kb-100kb) and signature (3kb-20kb) in jpg format.
- Students who will make mistakes in the Application Form, can make a correction in the second week of March 2018
How to Apply for NEET 2018 Application Form & NEET 2018 Registration
Students can apply for the NEET 2018 Application Form through online mode only. The Online Application form will be available on NEET official website from last week of January 2018. Below we have provided steps on How to Apply for NEET 2018 Application Form
- Candidates must first visit UG NEET 2018 official website i.e.cbse.nic.in
- Then go through the Online Service Section and click on “Apply Online” Button.
- Candidates must read all the given instructions carefully and then click on the “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2018”.
- The NEET 2018 Application Form will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, candidates must fill detail information like basic personal, guardian, contact, academic, exam centre and other required details.
- After filling up the information, registration number will be generated.
- Then visit the “Upload Photo/ Signature” Section.
- Candidate have to click on the Browse Button and select the scanned images of Photograph and signature.
- Candidate must upload the scanned images in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the scanned images , click on the “Next” button.
- Select the Application Fee Payment Option and make the payment of the Application Fee.
- After completing the payment of the Application Fee, candidates will be able to take the print out of the confirmation page.
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of the confirmation page to confirm the successful confirmation of the application process and fee submission.
NEET 2018 Application Fee
The NEET 2018 Application Fee can be made through Online Mode only. Candidates can make the payment through Debit / Credit Card using Online payment gateway facility, Net Banking/ UPI or E-wallet of various service providers
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||Rs. 1400/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Rs. 750/-|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Rs. 750/-|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||Rs. 750/-|