TS EAMCET which is Telangana State EAMCET is a state level entrance examination conducted every year to get admissions into Engineering and Agricultural Courses offered by various universities and colleges in the state. JNTU Hyderabad is going to conduct TS EAMCET 2018 examination on behalf of TSCHE. Candidates who are looking out for the TS EAMCET examination , must read this article for more detailed information like Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria etc.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam – Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|TS EAMCET 2018 Notification Release Date||February 2018 (Last Week)|
|TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form Release Date||February 2018 (Last Week)|
|TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form Submission Last Date (Without Late Fee)||March 2018 (third week)|
|TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form Submission Last Date (With Late Fee)||April 2018 (1st Week)|
|Application Form Correction Date||1st week of April or 2nd week of April 2018|
|TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Admit Card Date||April 2018 (Last Week)|
|TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Date||May 2018 (1st Week)|
|TS EAMCET 2018 Result Date||May 2018 (Last Week)|
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology and B.Sc Courses
- Nationality: The Applicants must have the Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) overseas Citizens of India (OCI) card holders.
- Residency: Applicant should belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh. A candidate must satisfy the Local/ Non Local Status.
- Age Criteria
- For Engineering & Pharmacy Courses
Candidate must have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December at the time of admission.
- For B.Tech (Dairy), B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering), B.Tech (FS & T), B.Sc (CA & BM) Courses
Candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December and the upper age limit is 22.
For SC/ST candidates the upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December at the time of admission.
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Subjects : Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as optional subjects or vocational subjects related to the engineering and technology.
- Percentage: Candidate should have obtain 45% marks for general category & 40% marks for reserved category
For BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS Courses
- Applicant should have passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany
Age Limit: Candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018
For B. Pharmacy Courses
- Applicant should have passed or appeared in class 12th from Telangana/ AP Board or from any recognized board
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Biology Optional
- Percentage: Candidate must obtain 45% (General Category) & 40% (Reserved Category)
Age Limit: Candidate must have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admission.
For D.Pharma Course
- Candidate must have passed/ appeared for 12th examination.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology Optional.
- Candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidate must have obtain minimum 45% marks (general category) & 40% (reserved category) in the above subjects in the qualifying examination.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
|Examination||Subjects||Total Questions||Exam Duration|
How to apply for TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form @ tseamcet.nic.in
- Candidate must note that the TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form will be available through online mode only.
- The Application Form will be available online from the last week of February 2018.
- Candidate must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria and fill all the necessary details in the Application Form carefully.
- Aspirants must check all the details filled in the Application Form carefully before pressing the submit button.
- Candidates must not send the Application Form through Offline mode.
|For General Category||For SC/ST Category|
|Engineering||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-|
|Agriculture||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-|
|E&A (both streams)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
The Application Fee can be paid through TS Online/ AP Online/ Mee Seva/ e-seva centres in Telangana State or Andhra Pradesh through the payment gateway i.e Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
TS EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
The TS EAMCET 2018 exam syllabus is followed by the syllabus prescribed by the board of Intermediate Education, TS for Intermediate course. The Syllabus includes subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
TS EAMCET 2018 Results
The Results of the TS EAMCET examination will be available through online mode, where the ranks obtained by the candidate will be considered as final for the admission in the course mention in the Application Form. The TS EAMCET 2018 Results will be declared in the last week of May 2018. On the basis of the Rank Card, the merit list will be prepared.
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling
Candidates appearing for the B.Arch course will have a separate notification regarding counselling. The information regarding the TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling process will be declared on the official website on given time.
Documents Required for Counselling
- Caste Certificate (if Applicable)
- TS EAMCET 2018 ScoreCard
- Salary Certificate
- TS EAMCET 2018 Filled Online Application Form
- TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- Hall Ticket of Qualifying Exam
- 12th or equivalent exam Admit Card
- Date of Birth Certificate